HAha, :) It's been fun and surprising to watch the growth of these girls. They certainly have changed in the week that we have now had them. No more neat downy chicks, but they rather resemble the "the ugly duckling"...shhh!!!! did I say that!!hehe.
Their tail plumage has started popping out, and their necks are getting longer. Some appear a little scruffy as they are losing their down and feathers are coming in on their backs.
I didn't realize this, but they love to eat ants!!! Those red ants that make me swell bad if I get bit! I put a board in their brooder that had caught some of the feed they had spilled and there was a bunch of ants in it. Those ants were the first things the girls went for, and it was funny watching them dart around.
Hope you enjoy the pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment